Here Are 5 Quick Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land if you aren’t already. Investing in vacant land has brought us a whole other very profitable stream of income for a very long time.
1. With Vacant Land, You Don’t Need to “do” Anything to the Property. You don’t need to be an expert or know anything about how to rehab a property yourself. In most cases, you really only need to know one thing: “Is the property suitable for building?” Is it suitable for leasing?
2) Raw Land is a “Hands-Off” Investment. Have you had enough of dealing with tenants, toilets, lack of rent, lawn care, leaking roofs, bursting pipes, broken furnaces, and all the other issues that come with owning homes? Vacant land doesn’t involve ANY of those things. Once you buy it… it sits there, it behaves itself, and nothing happens.
3) Statistically, Vacant Land Owners are Highly Motivated to Sell. As your national expert I know this first hand. One little mailing can produce a ton of new leads and new deals, many more than a traditional mailing to motivated sellers and generally way cheaper!!
4) No insurance, no maintenance, no worries about theft or vandalism. Since many of the vacant land piece I own are in other parts of Florida this is huge for us. The pieces of land just sit there until we are ready to do something with us. Another hurricane? We lost a tree? Oh well.
5) There are so many possibilities when you own vacant land. You can sell it or lease it easily. If you really want to you can build on it and then sell it or you can work with a home developer or mobile home dealer and let them package your land with a new home and you get paid!!!
For all the information you need on finding deals for your real estate investing business check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com