For now, the market remains super-tight, and 99% of the great deals out there are off-market. So, what’s an investor to do?
Well, maybe a two-pronged approach is in order:
- Get serious about your seller marketing, and start doing what’s proven to work, instead of whatever you’ve been doing
- Go after a profitable asset class that hardly anyone does, where you can make a ton of deals with little to no competition
No one alive can bring these two strategies together like Kathy Kennebrook, who’s used her more-or-less hands-off marketing system to generate 7 figures a year in cash from flips, equity and cash flow from rentals, flip deals, land investments, and more.
In the morning, she’ll share:
- The 12 types of motivated sellers you should DEFINITELY be marketing to
- How to reach out to them, and what to say, to get your phone ringing off the hook
- A funny little trick that gets sellers to pre-screen THEMSELVES for motivation
- How to automate your marketing system (because, c’mon, if you don’t, you’re not going to stick with it—and consistency is key!
And in the afternoon, you’ll discover:
- Why vacant land is the asset class with the MOST motivated sellers, MOST chances to buy for pennies on the dollar, and MOST chances to get owner financing
- Who your best buyers are if you want to flip land for quick cash profits
- How to hold land for income from a huge variety of sources
- Why land is often the ideal investment for retirement accounts, and for investors with limited cash
Kathy Kennebrook is a former banker who turned in her corporate badge for a 7-figure a year flipping, rental, and land investing business 2 decades ago.
Make sure you get registered for this amazing event before the seats run out!! There is so much learning and networking at this event that you simply won’t find anywhere else!!