I have two more deals under contract this week so far. I love motivated sellers from direct mail marketing. They are so easy to work with. My deals are usually pre-screened when they hit my desk so that makes the offer process so much easier. Plus property tax bills are going out soon so if you are working with a seller who just got another tax bill they don’t want to pay, that just makes them even more motivated to sell to me.
Take the time to listen to what your seller has to say both in writing and when you speak to them. This will help you create an offer that works for you and for your seller. When you create deals that work for your seller, you will just do a whole lot more deals.
For all the information on creating all the deals you need for your real estate investing business check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com
I have had so many students ask about the vacant land part of my business. We buy, hold and lease vacant land and we buy and sell vacant land in many different ways.
We have some super aggressive, super successful direct mail campaigns that we use to find the distressed owners of vacant land and we are buying these properties for dimes on the dollar. The vacant land business is surprisingly easy since there are no toilets, insurance, maintenance and hassles to go with it. And it is very profitable!!! And I can show you how to get a building demolished on your vacant land for free!!!!
SSSOOO… new course coming out very soon!! Keep any eye out this is like nothing you have ever come across!!!! For all the information you need on buying all the houses you need in the meantime, check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com
Good afternoon everyone! So I know I have said this before: Another closing and mistakes on the closing statement. One of the things that never ceases to amaze me in the real estate business is how many investors leave hundreds or thousands of dollars on the table at closing due to errors in the closing documents. This is an area where many investors need to be educated. Many times investors get excited about the bottom line and forget to check the figures on the documents. It is a mistake to assume that the HUD or closing statement is correct or that the closing documents are correct.
The person preparing the closing statement can make mistakes. In addition, the person preparing the closing statement and documents is using figures that they have acquired from other people who could also make mistakes, such as the insurance company, the Realtors, the lender, home inspection service, or the surveyor. You need to take the time to read all the documents carefully before closing on any deal.
I have personally seen errors on the HUD at almost every closing I have ever been part of including the one taking place this week. This week it was under a hundred dollars, I got charged for something that was already paid. Many investors only look at the bottom line and think “yes that’s enough money” but they fail to look at the whole closing statement, and in doing so possibly leave thousands at the table.
I just had another closing take place recently where there was a mistake of a thousand dollars on the HUD. They put one of the buyer’s expenses on my side of the closing statement. I don’t know about you, but I think a thousand dollars is a lot of money to leave behind when you are entitled to it. These errors can add up quickly over the course of a month or a year depending on how many closings you do and this is money usually that rightfully belongs to you!
For all the information you need on creating a crazy amount of new deals for your real estate investing business check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com
Here Are 5 Quick Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land if you aren’t already. Investing in vacant land has brought us a whole other very profitable stream of income for a very long time.
1. With Vacant Land, You Don’t Need to “do” Anything to the Property. You don’t need to be an expert or know anything about how to rehab a property yourself. In most cases, you really only need to know one thing: “Is the property suitable for building?” Is it suitable for leasing?
2) Raw Land is a “Hands-Off” Investment. Have you had enough of dealing with tenants, toilets, lack of rent, lawn care, leaking roofs, bursting pipes, broken furnaces, and all the other issues that come with owning homes? Vacant land doesn’t involve ANY of those things. Once you buy it… it sits there, it behaves itself, and nothing happens.
3) Statistically, Vacant Land Owners are Highly Motivated to Sell. As your national expert I know this first hand. One little mailing can produce a ton of new leads and new deals, many more than a traditional mailing to motivated sellers and generally way cheaper!!
4) No insurance, no maintenance, no worries about theft or vandalism. Since many of the vacant land piece I own are in other parts of Florida this is huge for us. The pieces of land just sit there until we are ready to do something with us. Another hurricane? We lost a tree? Oh well.
5) There are so many possibilities when you own vacant land. You can sell it or lease it easily. If you really want to you can build on it and then sell it or you can work with a home developer or mobile home dealer and let them package your land with a new home and you get paid!!!
For all the information you need on finding deals for your real estate investing business check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com
I am all ready for my presentation at Tropical REIA on August 14th. If you are going to be in Boynton Beach on Wednesday August 14th you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS MEETING!
I am going to be showing folks how to flood their pipeline with all the deals they can handle, how to effectively follow up with semi motivated sellers and how to find private lenders to fund your deals!! You will also learn how to get motivated sellers to give you all the information you need to construct a good deal before you ever contact them.
I will be bringing gifts too!! Meeting starts at 6 pm at Courtyard by Marriott on Congress Ave. in Boynton Beach! Be there!!! I can’t wait to see you!!! In the meantime be sure and check out my website at www.marketingmagiclady.com for all the information you need to create all the deals and private lending you need in your real estate investing business!